You can imagine helping co-create and manifest the University for the Future? Or spread the news about the University for the Future Initiative? We are keen to start a conversation with you. Please look for your case in the following list. In any other case, please don’t hesitate to contact us as well.
- You are a president, dean or director of an existing educational or research institution or programme? Then please see here how our Initiative can support you and contact the coordinator of the University for the Future Initiative.
- You are a student? You are looking for an internship? You can imagine connecting your BA/ MA or PhD thesis to the development of the University for the Future? Please let us know more about you and your interests.
- You are a recent graduate, confirmed professional or active retiree? A freelancer or volunteer? Let us know, please, about your vocation, your talents, your ideas and your availabilities and we will come in touch with you. You may also respond to our specific call to complement the core team of the University for the Future Initiative.
- You are a (social) entrepreneur or edupreneur? You feel called to create a new organisation, programme, project, event, publication or service as part of the University for the Future Initiative? Or you seek to affiliate your already ongoing start-up activities with the Initiative? Then please check out what our Initiative offers to you and feel free to submit your proposal or come in touch with the coordinator of the University for the Future Initiative.
- You are a (venture) philantropist or philantropreneur? A business angel or impact investor? A sponsor or private donor? You would like to explore how to spur the development of the University for the Future with your potential? Please contact the coordinator of the University for the Future Initiative.
- You are a networker and you know about a resonating initiative, network, organisation, programme, project or event, or you are representing one yourself? Then please let us know, so that we can explore cooperation options.
- You are a journalist or blogger? We are available for interviews and we have unposted material on various topics on demand. We also have the intention to start a press kit section on this website. Until it is ready, please let us know about your information needs. Our PR manager will come back to you.